Thursday, December 09, 2004

Corbett this weekend.....

Will be going to Corbett National Park this weekend... going there with my team in office. this trip is supposed to be for celebrating the shipping of photoshop elements 3.0, the product our team worked on recently. am carrying canon digital rebel(that belongs to the team) and my canon eos 300. hoping to get atleast a couple of good photos out of the trip.

talked to one of my best friends who is now working for qualcomm, san diego. am really glad that this job is giving him money enough to get out of debts and giving him a chance to save for himself...

I should be now attending a talk on symbolic execution by Jim King, a principal scientist at adobe. his talk yesterday about assigning meaning to programs, based on a paper by Robert Floyd was kind of OHT for me. so i thought i will skip today's talk and save myself from sleeping through the talk. thankfully all the talks are getting videographed... i hope to catch up on the video some time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home