Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fantastic weekend... Bungee Jumping and a trip to Dharamshala...

It has been quite sometime since I updated this blog. Got a 4day extended weekend from 11 to 14th Nov (Thursday to Sunday) because of Deepavali. Friends working in other companies had a holiday on Monday (for Eid) instead of thrusday.

Went for bungee jumping on thursday. It was an amazing experience. For a moment before I jumped, I wondered why the heck am I doing this. Jumping from a bungee cage at 140 feet high was definitely a nice way to start the weekend. I will try to post some photos later.

On thursday night, 6 of us (Jags, Jagan, Sid, Baishakhi, Amit and I) have set out on a road trip to Dharamshala, the current home of His Holiness Dalai Lama. We hired a Toyota Qualis for this trip. Stayed at Varuni's Hotel at Mc Leod Gunj (Upper Dharamshala). Did a one day trekking trip to Triund. Back in Delhi around 4am on monday morning. We carried 5 cameras for this trip and clicked close to 800 photos. (4 digital and one film camera). Will try upload the photos along with a travelouge this weekend....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home